1.26.2015

neutral prints.

this chilly weather is making me lazy. all i want to do is cozy up in a warm blanket [with a good book and a cup of tea], which is probably why i've been living in oversized sweaters and sweatshirts. it's the next best thing to a warm blanket when you have to leave the house. but i figured getting dressed on this monday morning was a good way to start the week.

throwing prints and textures into the mix here while keeping to a neutral palette. similar shades of brown keep the leopard and herringbone harmonious while the white denim freshens up the look.

do you like dressing up when temps drop?
how was your weekend?

(lips: avon scarlet siren)
(Patty's Closet blazer; Paige denim, heels via Lulu's; thrifted blouse)


12 comments:

Samantha Mariko said...

I can totally see you wearing this in an office setting, or on a date night too! lovely
www.samanthamariko.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

that's the cutest jacket and top becks! Love that animal print and neutral together. cold weather makes me sluggish. no, i do not feel like dressing up. hahaha
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Frannie Pantz said...

Yep yep yep. Although we are currently in a "heat wave" of being in the 60s. Still I've been inexplicably lazy lately. I do love your neutrals though. You definitely don't look sartorially lazy!

trishie said...

I love a good warm thick cardigan layered over a long sleeved top and jeans with boots in winter time. Looking girl, good

two birds said...

Gorgeous! I love white jeans during the inter months. Especially paired with animal print. You look great!

Julie said...

I am loving these look! Show me anything with leopard print and I'm in love. lol! That's a great blazer

Mag KP said...

Another cool combination. Love it.

Marie said...

Great outfit!! Love that blazer and top.

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

very chic

two birds said...

well you don't look like you're feeling blah! I love big oversized clothes in the winter, but it does perk me up a bit to wear a more tailored, put together look!

Ai Sakura said...

When it's too cold all I want to do is snuggle in bed haha. Have a great weekend dear!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Jessica said...

You look amazing. I love the leopard print. It looks amazing paired with the white jeans.

01 09 10