10.13.2014

[oomph] worthy: metallic tattoos.

with tiny wrists, it's always been a challenge to find a great arm stack. while i have found a few gems throughout the years, i've missed out on popular favorites, like the pave link bracelet, because they were too big. still want that one, tho!


Metallic Tattoos


metallic tattoos burst onto the fashion scene recently, and it took me a while to jump on the bandwagon...i mean, temporary tattoos? i like 'em real, haha! but curiosity got the best of me, and i ordered a pack from flash tattoos.



i have been wearing them non-stop. i throw on a few at a time and love the way they have been filling the void in my arm stacks.

some of the tattoos are gold and silver which is a great way to ease into mixing metals. my favorite has been throwing on a few skinny gold and silver bracelets...along with the metallic tattoos, it's almost like having a full stack of bracelets. #winning

it's also great for when i'm running.
um, who wears jewelry when they're exercising? i do. i can still wear jewelry without the jingling and jangling!


have you tried metallic tattoos?

a few you might like:




also check elletatts, printed village, and lulu DK.

11 comments:

Gracey the Giant said...

What a great idea. I never thought of metallic tattoos to replace bracelets!

Ai Sakura said...

No but they look really cool! I wish they could tattoo those brilliant colours for real. I'd get one hahah

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

A Very Sweet Blog said...

those metallic tattoos look so cool. i would rock that. love your bracelets.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

trishie said...

They look so fun!

oomph. said...

i'd get a few, too!! haha.

oomph. said...

i didn't either til now!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I have the same problem finding bracelets that aren't huge. I love the look of your metallic flash tattoos. Definitely better than wearing actual jewelry when exercising.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Elle Sees said...

these have been so popular--and for good reason--super cute!

susan jakovina said...

I NEED these for Izzy!!!! LOVE!

Plus size store said...

Awesome, so cool! i do want a tattoo like this :P

admin said...

I really love this post. Thanks for your sharing. Hope that I could read more and more useful article like this. Keeping moving forward

01 09 10