9.10.2013

the half tee.

idon'tlikeshirtsthatareprintedinthefrontandsolidintheback.
there. i said it.
i always feel a little disappointed when i see a beautiful, printed blouse...maybe it's stripes or florals or bird print...and maybe it has a fun buttons or cool pockets, then you turn it around, and...nothing...solid.
but in reverse? i'm kinda loving it. like this one from Patty's Closet [in windward mall]. it has the element of surprise. it may be a basic tee from the front, but turn around and find a fun, unexpected print in the back. plus, you always have the option to add oomph to the front with a great statement necklace.

patty's closet windward mall...
fun dressing rooms, cute displays, and lotsa prints.
(top c/o Patty's Closet; pacsun bullhead denim (buy); INpink necklace)

Patty's Closet: facebook | instagram | shop twitter

26 comments:

Style Journey said...

What a sweet top! I love the party in the back

LoveYourEgo said...

Cool! This is so unexpected and such a full on print! Love it! Love the cut and the print. =)

http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

Gracey the Giant said...

That top is great. Having the print in the back is so unexpected and adorable!

gabrielle said...

super cute & totally unexpected! i kinda feel the same way about print in the front & solid back -- but somehow reversed it does look so much better.

xo,
gabby

Dressed With Soul said...

Wow, your shirt is great and I like it so much how cool you have combined it! And it happens to me sometimes, too, that I change my mind in what I like and what not ;)

xx Rena

High quality give away on my blog http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de for my dear readers ♥

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Becks that shirt looks so cool! Very pretty doll! Looks great on you.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Unknown said...

You look cool & chic, I really like the print on your top its very cool!!

Mrs. Aa said...

nice look
visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

stay fab,
Miss Aa

Pinkoolaid said...

love this look :) so casual edgy and stylish <3

http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

FASHION TALES said...

I am like you, I don't typically like blouses printed on the front or back ONLY, it makes me think the manufacturer had to cut costs or something, lol. This one is cute on you, so I'm glad that you took the risk. x/Madison

Tina Bradley said...

Great shirt--love the way you styled it! Patty's Closet looks like my kind of place to shop! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

Ann Jones said...

Very cute. The black and white looks casual, but still stylish!

Samantha Mariko said...

I saw this on your instagram, I love this blouse too! Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot:)

www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

oomph. said...

thank you!

oomph. said...

thanks, H!

oomph. said...

thanks gracey!

oomph. said...

glad you agree :)

oomph. said...

thanks rena!

oomph. said...

thanks, kim!

oomph. said...

thank you :)

oomph. said...

thank you :)

oomph. said...

totally agree! thanks!

oomph. said...

no problem. hope all is well.

oomph. said...

thanks ann!

oomph. said...

thanks! yes, do check them out!

Balancing Lisa said...

ok, I NEED that shirt in my life! love it!

01 09 10