4.04.2013

links a la [oomph.] 06.

with spring here and summer on the way, it's time to kick off those boots and show everyone those perfectly manicured toes. i found the cutest sandals and metallic pumps at stuart weitzman, all of which would complement a pair of summery shorts. 


shop now thru may 3rd and get
$50 off your purchase of $100 or more
with the code: REWARD50.
also enjoy complimentary U.S. shipping and free returns.

here are my picks from their SS13 selection.








 
pair with these:

 

14 comments:

thecalichemist said...

omgosh! Loving the second paire of sandals!

XOXOJOANNIE
anurban-explorer.blogspot.com

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

I love these sandals. They are all so adorable.
Daphne.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love that last pair! Yaaay, sandal season!

StyleIDnet said...

Loving the metallic pumps...
$50 off? My mom will love this.
XX,
**Bloglovin**
* Style Id Net *
* Style Id Net on Twitter*

FASHION TALES said...

Great selections. I love those silver/metallic heels! :)

Katie Frank said...

these shoes are amazing !!! :3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Shybiker said...

Yummy. I was walking through a tony part of NYC last Sunday and wandered into a SW store. Wow!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the metallic pumps !
I can't wait to wear more summer shoes !

www.universeandyou.com.br

xoxo from Japan

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

Great picks. That second pair is just divine. Is that first pair jellies?! I lived in those when I was a kid, I think I might need a pair. Hope you have a great weekend.

LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

oomph. said...

i had jellies, too!! loved them, lol.

oomph. said...

me too...aren't they great?!

oomph. said...

it's a great deal!! do let her know!

oomph. said...

eye candy overload!!

Balancing Lisa said...

I'd like one of each thank you very much! ;)

01 09 10